Monday 16 July 2012

Iceland & Norway

Hello everyone!!!

Another little update about my adventures on board!

It's been almost 4 months now that I've been away and I'm counting the days! I'll be home on Saturday and I can't wait! It's been a lovely contract but it's always nice to go home again!

So, what have I been up to? Well, playing the shows every day of course, and visiting some more beautiful places here in the north! Oh yes, very beautiful indeed! Iceland is my favorite destination of this cruise we're doing.

Wanna see how beautiful Akureyri (a little city on Iceland) and it's surroundings are? Have a look!


Me at Godafoss Waterfalls

So Peaceful!

I could have spent all day here!

You see this a lot in Iceland!

Hot steam out of the earth!

The beauty of nature does not come without it's flaws: SMELLY!!!

Crazy jump shot!

With some of my lovely colleagues!

Oh yes! Iceland is beautiful. But we also visited Geiranger Fjord again, where I already got to spend some time last year! It's such a beautiful place in Norway! Everything green, waterfalls EVERYWHERE and the pure smell of nature! Such a lovely day again!!!

With my lovely colleague!

How very very lovely!

Me at the water!

And then there was the North Cape again! Well, this time I did not rent a quad, but stayed close to the ship! There was an ice bar there, and we decided to check it out! It was a little bit disappointing but still a nice experience!

BRRRRR COLD!

That's it again for now! Can't wait to come back home again and enjoy Barcelona with Matt!!! I think we can both really use it and we're very much looking forward to it! Of course you will read all about this when we're back!

Have a lovely week everyone, and thanks for all the lovely comments on my last travel post!

Dennis xxx
This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Dennis, wow, thanks for sharing those awesome shots of Iceland! It is beautiful! Have fun on your vacation with Matt, I look forward to seeing the photos from your fun times. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks great! Defintaley a place I would like to go to one day. Keep blogging! Love the pictures!

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Dennis!

    What lovely pictures again of Iceland! I hope you have a safe trip back to Matt and that the two of you wil have a fab time in Spain!!!

    Have a great holiday together guys, hard work, needs hard play opposite to it!
    Have fun!

    Hedwig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh it all looks great! I bet Matt can't wait to see you either. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dennis - My Mam took me to Iceland when I was 18. It is just the most amazing place with all those natural wonders. The smell though is something else! Bet you are ready for home now. Enjoy Barcelona. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dennis those are amazing photo's thankyou for sharing and have a wonderful time
    when you go away with Matt ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you're making me jealous. I want to go there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous place...beautiful pictures...what a nice adventure, but I bet u can't wait to see Matt. Hope you guys have fun in Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome Matt! So excited to be your newest follower!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, you are very lucky to see such lovely places while you work! Looking forward to hearing about Barcelona :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful nature! Impressive and peaceful. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for those incredible impressions of this beautiful country. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello guys, Im a new follower of your lovely blog and have been (as you can see) looking through old posts. This one is really fun because I am from Iceland and currently live there :) I thought you might find it interesting that those piles of stones is how we (in the old days) marked paths to places and how we were able to tell where we were when traveling. Loved the pictures!

    Hugs, Birgitta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!