Tuesday 13 September 2011

Fern! Baby, Fern! DIsco in-FERN-No!

Hello lovely people!
I just stumbled upon this video whilst sorting through my laptop.
It is a little video I made about two years ago, when I was working on the Dutch production of Tarzan.
For most of the show I play/dance as a monkey. However, there is a the scene in the show when Jane enters the jungle. For  this we change and become dancing flowers and plants, as if the jungle were alive. This video is of me changing from my monkey costume into my 'fern' costume. It's fun for me to look back and watch! I hope you enjoy it!


This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fascinating! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt, I did enjoy watching your transformation from Monkey to Fern, a real fun video. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!